Friday, October 21, 2005

"REALITY"
I am now alone
It feels as if you've left me here to die
So all day i think of you
And begin to cry
All my dreams and all my fears
In you i did confide
And all these things you took with you
My love, my hopes, my pride
We had our times together
Now that world's a memory
We laughed, talked, and joked, but now
You wont acknowledge me
You were my comfort
A shoulder to lean on over the past few
years
Always there when i needed you
To wipe away my tears
Reality
Thats the bullet in my wounded heart
Only a word - but i can see
It's keeping us apart.
(For my most sweetest father, i miss u alot n alot n alot, luv u sooo very much, u know na??? :( :( :( )

1 comment:

Sam!! said...

hi,
well thnx again sir for yr visit n suggestion but i m quite confuse in this regard, i mean how to do so & i asked last time as well to guide me further. anyhow my purpose is not to make money here its juz to share wat i have , wat i think, etc.
thnx again
tc n bye