- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think quickly.
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
Monday, October 24, 2005
LESSONS FOR LIFE!