OK its been bit long now that I was been tagged by Noushy(Anouska) to write about 8 habits or facts about myself so here they are:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read ur blog.
1. MY INTRO…. OK my real name is Samrina but I got so many nicks like my friends called me ‘Sam’, few of my family members they called me ‘Reena’, one of my teacher he used to called me ‘Samar’ as his daughter’s name is also Samar and he treat me also like her :) , my other professor he called me ‘Sameera’ as he likes this name,,, God!! I got so many names haan.... :)
Anyhow I am an MBA (Masters in Business Administration) and my major subject is HRM (Human Resource Management) and now these days I am participating in my family business plus was teaching previously in a school as I love to spend time with kids but unfortunately that I have to leave last month due to some personal reasons… anyhow I guess that’s enough for my brief introduction...? :)
2. MY INTERESTS…. Well my interests changes with time but that doesn’t mean at all that I am moody but its just that I have phases in my life where I am crazy or completely involved in anything and with time my interest level goes down but that still stays in my list of interests like when I was in 9th-10th grades I was crazy about cooking and I attended several cooking courses and still now time to time I do attend classes as per my interest as still I love to cook new new dishes.. anyhow there was phase when I was full time involved into gardening and I spend lots of time in that and still I love to water plants whenever I get time, I love to write though initially I started with writing poetries but now I am trying to write short articles as well which I do share here at my blog as well so you can have some idea that what type of writer I am.. :) I was into sketching, glass painting, and few other things as well that I can add to the list of my interests but whatever I shared I guess its enough for now..
3. AIM OF MY LIFE…. I just wanted to be ‘Honest’ whether it’s any relationship or any field of work because I beleive if I’ll be honest in my relationship with God then I’ll be a good Muslim, if I’ll be honest in my studies I’ll be a good student, if I’ll be honest in my relationship with people around then I’ll be a good daughter of my parents, sister of my brothers, good friend of my friends, and so on…. So its true that honesty is the best policy :)
4. ONE THING THAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT MYSELF…. Is that I am a faithful, positive person and this I consider as my most powerful strength that always help me in my life and keeps me hopeful. This is the only thing that never let me stay in state of depression or tension for long and always support me to struggle and effort in life…
5. ONE THING THAT I HATE ABOUT MYSELF…. Is that I am an extremely sensitive person and small small things matter for me a lot. Usually this is consider to be a positive quality of anyone but when look at so many problems around and I cant help it I truly feel bad and that keeps me in depression mostly but again my faith in God and positivism overcomes it.
6. WHAT I VALUE MOST IN LIFE??.... well in my view there are basically 3 things that holds importance in one’s life and they are: religion, relationships and his/her work or career. I value these three in a same sequence as I mentioned above i.e. first comes my religion, then my relationships and lastly but not least my work or career.
7. FRIENDS…. I am a person who is very much concern and sensitive about her relationships. Friends in my life are as important to me as my other relationships like my parents, siblings, n all… I hardly make friends as I believe in quality rather then in quantity so I want to have few but true friends around but if I have to call anyone my best friend with whom I can say that I share 100% or who knows and understand me 100% then that would be my God(Allah) because He is the one most close to me in my life and next would be my life partner…
8. MY DREAM …. I wish to see world united, no wars, no fights, no caste differences, no color differences and all live as a respectable human being on this planet earth. I dream to see everyone living a peaceful, happy, healthy life will all the respect that any human being deserves to have. I wish this dream comes to reality one day…..
OK lastly as per the rules I have to tag 8 more people to do it at their blogs, tough job haan.. anyhow 8 bloggers that I would like to tag are as follows:
8. Shades of Twilight
Rest if anyone else wanna take this tag and do it at his/her blog is most welcome to do it