Sunday, September 17, 2006

Trust


Well trust is the base of any strong relationship and really required in a relationship to grow further. Whenever I think about it many questions arouse into my mind like : how to trust someone? how to judge that whether that person is reliable and appropriate for our trust or not? do we trust anyone intentionaly or with any planning or it is something from inside and natural? what are the factors that are required to trust anyone? and so on ........

The answer that i got from my inside and on the basis of my experience and observations is that Trust is something from inside, our inside guide us or pushes us to trust someone and for that exactly we dnt need any reasons , its something from God side and natural. But I have observed that sometimes we all do take time and hesitate to accept and realize the fact that we trust anyone and I guess this is because that time we are thinking about it from our brain and our brain always want logics and reasons whereas i beleive trust is something from heart as every feeling comes from our heart. We trust God, His existance and we do accept that He is everywhere and doing everything but no one have seen Him, just on the basis of our religious teachings that we get from our teachers, books and elders we trust on Him. We dnt need any proof because our inside pushes and leads to our trust on God which is off course been gifted by God.

Few days back I was talking to my friend and she was telling me that she is really confussed about her fiancy,and have doubts that whatever he is commiting now whether he'll be able to do that in future or not, n so on... Well I know I am not that wise and intelligent but anyhow I asked her to first trust her ownself and God and stop judging him because we cant judge anyone 100%, we cant get into one's heart to see what he got inside, whom we love and care we just trust them without any reason.b Plus one another thins that I always beleive strongly is that if I am being honest and loyal with anyone than I'll get same return from the other party as well. So I guess our trust in God and in ourself leads to trust others around.

Well the reason of publishing all this here is to get your all views as well about the topic so that I can also make correction in my thoughts and may be able to get some new additional knowledge about the topic which is I guess related to our all life. Hope you all will contribute to it and share your precious thoughts here :)

Best regards,

Samrina

10 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

I agree with you, Trust comes from inside. When I trust someone I'm sure that I 'll get same in return.

My personal belief is "If I'm good then I 'll meet good 'n' it 'll be all good between us" I trusted in this statement all my life.

*Smiles*

EXSENO said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
EXSENO said...

I don't think that we can compare our trust in God with our trust in humans, because the human race is not perfect, we have flause. We learn by interaction that some people are good and some people are bad. It is a fact of life.

I think trust is earned by the way that people act with others. If a person is honestly truthful, kind and dependeble, they will gain the friendship and trust of another. In my opinion it is ones actions that gains trust by another.

Sorry about the detetion Samrina, too many spelling errors.

Cergie said...

Hello, Samrina, for me, Trust has a friend, and the name of this friend is Hope.

Sam!! said...

Vibhor... yeah a very suitable example u quote here to explain the true meaning of trust, thnx for ur visit & words here:)


Champ... yeah thats wat i beleive too and stated in my post that if we r good and honest with someone we'll get same return, glad to know ur thoughts:)

Exseno... well friend i didnt compared here the trust that we have in God with human beings but its just to explain the concept or my point of view about trust that we dnt need any reason exactly to trust anyone. Yeah thats wat i tried to explain here that good people always get good in return.
No need to say sorry for anything friend spelling errors r part of writting:)

Cergie... well said sis about trust, thnx for ur thoughts here:)

Takecare all.

Mr. Khurram said...

Happy Ramadan.

Trailady said...

Good contemplations, Samrina. I believe Trust is something earned, not given away easily. Trust is a precious gift bestowed upon the worthy. I don't give my full trust to just anyone. In fact, my husband is probably the only one I have ever been able to give my full trust to. He knows me body & soul.

There are many who abuse our trust in this life, but it doesn't mean that all people are untrustworthy. Some, when hurt will never trust again. I do not wish to be this way...

Sam!! said...

Champ... thnx friend and u too Ramazan Mubarak:)

Gaurav.... thnx alot friend for your appreciating words that always raise my morale and give me confidence to write :)

Trailady... I m glad friend that u liked it and really grateful for adding ur thoughts here, yeah i do agree with it too :)

Takecare all.

Kuan Gung said...

Trust those less that trust least as the old saying goes, I guess it's the old law of relativity...

;)

Sam!! said...

Kuan Gung... thnx friend for adding ur thoughts here, yeah agreed :)

Takecare