Art prize Award
Well I am truly grateful to Noushy for this 'Art Award' though I don't think that my blog is that artistic & good to be rewarded but I' consider myself lucky enough to have such sweet & sincere blog friends around who understand & like to read me and always motivate and raise my morale with their encouraging words here...
Samrina.. inspiring blog that always boost my spirit and confident.Presented in a very compact but so meaningful... your words boost my morale & confident dear :) .... Thanks a lot Noushy!!
Art Prize and Award
"This prize has arisen from the daily visits that I dedicate to many blogs which nourish me and enrich me with creativity. In them I see dedication, creativity, care, comradeship, but mainly, ART, much art. I want to share this prize with all those bloggers that entertain me day to day and to share this prize with those who enrich me every day. Doubtlessly, there are many and it will be hard to pick just a few, the people I will name today deserve this prize, as do the very long serious list of bloggers I also enjoy to read, but I will name the first 10 and will leave the rest of the work to all the bloggers that visit other's blogs and are nourished by them."
The rules of passing on this award are as follows:
1. post award in your own blog
2. indicate its origin and a link to the site: Arte Y Pico from Uruguay.
3. give it to 5 blogs that you enjoy.
Well it's a difficult task for me to select any 5 blogs that i like to pass on this award further as all the blogs in my list I love to read but anyhow as per the rules I am passing this award to the following 5 bloggers :
1. Margie... such a unique and simple poetess that I alway s love to read..
2. Rajji.... I love her writings & topic that she select to write on, always close to life & reality..
3. Tim.... such an impressive painter and a men with great sense of humor.
4. Andrew.... such a brilliant author who express very precisely in deep words his views & thoughts with world...
5. Eric.... its not been long that I discovered his supreme blog where he shares his life experiences and great knowledge that he owns...