Wednesday, February 22, 2006

~ TRUST ~

I was reading today a short, cute story related to trust, that really inspired me. Hope you guys too like it.

A little girl and her father were crossing a filmsy bridge. The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter, "Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you dont fall into the river."

The little girl said, "No, Dad, You hold my hand."
"What's the difference?", asked the puzzeled father.

"There is a big difference," replied the little girl. "If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens; you will never let my hand go."

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, age, caste, or creed but in its bond. So friends hold the hands of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs........

6 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

What a Truthful reality, It made me think soooo deep about few things. Thankyou.

God bless you....

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it takes years to trust someone...and they can just turn around and ruin everything...so yeah have to agree with nadia that it can be broken easily...but ahh...it's part of life i guess :))


Ps: Cute story :)

Nabeel said...

we all need to trust each other .. but can we?

The Lil fairy & her angel friends said...

aww..sweet!

Human said...

Yeah when the trust is broken it hurts.

The first cut is the deepest.

Once burned, twice shy.

After living half of my hoped for life I have learned to listen to the tickle in the back of my head when deciding to trust someone.

Peace.

Masood Ahmed said...

When trust is broken.......remember the person has changed whom u had a trust. That person is no more the same....his/her priorities have changed............but one is not ware till that fateful day when something happens that shows trust is broken..........