Friday, March 14, 2008
World beyond you...
We human beings are so self-centered and mean at times. Whenever we have to face any problem or any tension in life we feel like that we are the only one in this whole world who is in that much pain n trouble and we start thinking negatively and complaining God, forgetting about all His help and whatever He have gifted us already. But if we just look around and see others in trouble we’ll realize that we are in much better condition and we’ll be thankful to God rather then complaining Him.
I was quite depressed and down since last few days but yesterday I was talking to one of my friend and while discussing something she told me about her another friend who got married 2 years back and now a mother of a few months baby boy but unfortunately a month back doctors have diagnosed about her cancer which is in last stages now. That was a love marriage and this news totally broke and put both husband and wife in a big depression but now accepting the cruel reality that girl is insisting her husband to get married to any other girl before she died so that she can take care of him and their child. After listening all this from my friend I truly forgot about everything happening in my life and all my problems and start thanking God as I am in much better condition in comparison of many others around.
I pray deeply from my heart for the suffering couple and for all people globally facing any problem or tension in their life. May Allah bless all.
Always be thankful to God and just see around whenever you are down and tired of your problems..
Saturday, March 08, 2008
You can feel her innocence in form a Daughter,
You can feel her care in form of a Sister,
You can feel her warmth in form of a Friend,
You can feel her passion in form of a Beloved,
You can feel her dedication in a form of a Wife,
You can feel her Divinity in form of a Mother,
You can feel her Blessing in form of a Grandmother.
Yet she is Tough too…
Her heart is so Tender…
She is WOMAN
And she is LIFE!!!
To all wonderful women globally, I hope you all have a great Woman’s Day and hope you won’t forget how special you are!!
Sunday, March 02, 2008
- Be strong enough to face the world each day.
- Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything alone.
- Be generous to those who need your help.
- Be frugal with that you need yourself.
- Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.
- Be foolish enough to believe in miracles.
- Be willing to share your joys.
- Be willing to share the sorrows of others.
- Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.
- Be a follower when you are shrouded by the mists of uncertainty.
- Be first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.
- Be last to criticize a colleague who fails.
- Be sure where your next step will fall, so that you will not tumble.
- Be sure of your final destination, in case you are going the wrong way.
- Be happy no matter what.
- Be helpful to everyone but never expect anything in return.
- Be loving to those who love you..
- Be loving to those who do not love you; they may change.
- Above all, be yourself and always have faith in God.